Maeen network is ISO/IEC 27001 certified. Being attached to Maeen network, you will gain protection from cyber threats, cybercrimes, cyber-attacks, data loss, and online threats. It follows a list of security guaranteed services.
Cyber SOC (Security Operation Center)
At Maeen, we are continuing to grow and improve our security offering to our customers by setting up a security operation center. Cyber SOC helps Maeen customers comply with regulatory policy in Saudi Arabia, safeguard their assets and processes, and control risk. The cyber SOC provides the following services:
- Information security advisory.
- Security Incident Identification and Notification.
- Investigating, validating and helping to mitigate IT security alerts based on their priority.
- Contribution to the creation of Information security policies, standards, procedures and controls.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the IT security industry including awareness of new or revised security solutions, improved security processes and the development of new attacks.
- Provide recommendations of taking actions in order to mitigate risk in any activity that potentially affects security of existing IT and information management.
Information Security Consultation
Maeen provide a security consultancy services to advise and help our members to follow the best technical practices.
This is a proactive service to secure the infrastructure of the facility. It is done by detecting security vulnerabilities that might make it susceptible in times of crisis or attacks . A Comprehensive scanning will be conducted to locate, diagnose and correct areas of weaknesses and mitigating the most serious vulnerabilities for the most valuable resources.
This service is to assess the security of a system, network and applications used in the enterprise by simulating an attack from multiple sources to exploit vulnerabilities to access databases or penetrate the network.
Web Application Security Testing
It is noticed that the increased reliance on web services caused the increasing number of attacks directed against websites. ISU provides a web security testing and monitoring services that are intended to test web applications for security vulnerabilities during the development process.
It is a comprehensive security service conducted by the ISU security team to ensure that the correct and most up-to-date processes and infrastructure are being applied. It is to ensure that information security meets all expectations and requirements within the organization.
For subscriptions or general inquiries, please contact our helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org